Sewing, crafting, knitting, crocheting, quilting and woodworking are among many categories of “hobbies” that people embark on and end up with beautiful handmade items they can sell. The sky is the limit on what you can make, and then sell for a good profit.
How To Sell Your Handmade Items will get you enthused about selling the products you already make, or get you headed in that direction. We want to help you by giving information on how and where to sell those products that you have made. We have had over 40 years experience in making various products and utilizing many different avenues to sell those products and we’d like to help you sell your handmade items too!
This book contains the following items, plus much more….
* How to sell what you make
* 8 online places to sell your products
* 5 wonderful ways to make money with crafting
* 7 overhead costs to consider when pricing your product
* 6 benefits of selling at craft fairs
* 7 tips for selling at a craft fair
* 8 tips for your first craft show
* 4 reasons to sell your crafts on ETSY
* 5 tips for selling successfully on ETSY
* 5 reasons you need a website
* your website is NOT just a store
* how to promote your website
* how you can build a successful “niche” website
* how to sell your knowledge to others
* if it’s to be, it’s up to ME